Hendy Power, Segensworth, Fareham – Full time
Hendy Power is the award-winning industrial and marine engine division of the Hendy Group. We offer an extensive range of services, including new engine supply, 24-hour engine breakdown callouts, outstanding aftermarket service support, and OEM parts. We are proud to hold industrial and marine distributorships with FPT Industrial and Ford Component Sales, Kohler and Lister Petter.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for an experienced field service engineer to join our team.
Working alongside our technical sales engineers you will support and facilitate installation, and commissioning of drivetrain components (including stage V) and deliver aftermarket technical support to a wide range of marine, industrial and off-road projects and components on-site and off-site at our customer’s locations.
Meticulous, punctual, and highly technical you strive to provide a great customer experience by arriving on-site quickly, accurately diagnosing problems, along with providing a fast repair time.
Ideally holding a mechanical engineering qualification, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience within a diverse set of markets. Travel will be required both in the UK and Europe.
- Troubleshoot, repair and servicing of drivetrain components
- On-site installation, commissioning (stage V engines), repair, maintenance, and testing
- Attend and diagnose emergency call outs
- Provide aftermarket service and customer support during field visits
- Documenting visits and generation of field service reports
- Understanding customer needs by building positive relationships
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Participating in the OEM / Franchise Partner training.
Requirements and skills
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Proven field service experience
- Previous engine experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Good standard of English literacy
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook & TEAMS)
- Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
Hendy Group is a family-run business with over 40 dealerships, which cover in excess of 75 franchise locations throughout the South Coast. At Hendy, we aim to deliver a premium experience as we have done for more than 160 years, all in an effort to achieve our vision of delivery 100% customer and colleague satisfaction; our forward-thinking, progressive outlook perfectly complements our values, with honesty, quality, care and customer service at the heart of the company, as they have been since 1859.
If you possess the necessary experience and skills and would like to be part of Hendy Group’s success, select Apply Now.